- 1 can chickpeas, drained and skin removed
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice - peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener - stevia or monkfruit
- 1/3 cup Lily's vegan chocolate baking chips
- food processer or blender
- mixing bowl
- Combine chickpeas, nut butter, vanilla extract, and sweetener in a blender or food processor. Blend until it’s a fine puree. You may need to scrape down the sides every few minutes.
- Remove the dough mixture from the blender and place it in a mixing bowl. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Serve with apple slices, gluten free pretzel sticks or eat it by the spoon 🙂
Approximate 237 calories per serving (using Paleo almond butter)
~ 1 fist carbs (5.5 grams fiber)
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free