- 2 cans white beans or garbanzos (drained and rinsed), 500 grams total (~3 cups)
- 1 cup gluten free quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2/3 cup Swerve brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Swerve confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Lily's Keto Chocolate Chips
- 10" circular pan or 9" x 9" square pan
- high speed food processor or blender
1. Preheat oven to 350F and coat pan with coconut or olive oil spray.
2. Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to the food processor. If you don’t have Swerve brown sugar you can substitute for coconut sugar. Blend until the consistency of the batter is smooth. It will be a very thick batter and will take a few minutes. Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula as needed.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips and pour batter nto your coated pan. Feel free to add a few more chips on top!
4. Bake for 35-38 minutes. It is normal for the cookie pie crust to break on the surface when it’s ready. Allow the cookie to cool in the refrigerator and ENJOY! I have found that the longer it sits, the better it tastes!
Approximately 103 calories per bar
(4 grams of fiber per bar)
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.