- 2 bunches broccolini (about 1 lb.)
- 1 tbsp grapeseed/avocado oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter (sub for ghee)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- sea salt to taste
- large pot
- large skillet
- Add water to a large pot (1/3 full) and add salt. Bring water to a boil then cook broccolini for approx. 3 minutes until they are crisp-tender. Transfer broccolini to collander, drain and add ice so the broccolini stops cooking. Set aside.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and stir for approx. 30-45 seconds until garlic becomes fragrant. Careful not to burn! Add the clarified butter, stir, then add the broccolini. Toss occasionally until all of the broccolini is coated with the garlic butter sauce (2 minutes max).
- Add the lemon juice a bit more Himalayan Salt to taste. Toss to combine and serve!
Approximately 115 calories per serving
~2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Ketogenic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free & Grain Free lifestyles.