- 1 lb wild-caught shrimp (cooked, peeled and de-veined)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil free), diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- himalayan or sea salt and pepper to taste
- large non-stick skillet or cast iron
- Rinse shrimp and remove tails if still on, set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic 1 or 2 minutes or until softened but not browned.
- Add the shrimp, green onions and lemon juice; cook until shrimp are pink and firm, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Careful not to overcook.
- Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper before serving. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs if desired.
Rest Day: eat the shrimp scampi solo OR on a bed of spinach, arugula or roasted vegetables
Training Day: serve over spaghetti squash or cauliflower rice
Approximately 235 calories
(~1 palm protein & 2 thumbs fat)
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients or any substitutions.