- 1 - 6 ounce portion wild alaskan salmon
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil or olive oil
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1/2 medium avocado, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- garnish - red onions, pine nuts
- air fryer or baking sheet
- Add olive oil, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt and pepper to salmon.
- Fry for 400 F for 5-8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to salmon.
- Bake at 350F 12-17 minutes.
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon, avocado, cucumber and tomatoes to a serving bowl and top with cooked salmon.
- Garnish with chopped red onions and/or pine nuts.
Rest Day: serve over leafy greens or add riced cauliflower
Training Day: serve with organic basmati rice or roasted sweet potatoes.
Approximately 4o0 calories for the entire serving
~ 2 palms protein, 3 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Whole 30, Paleo, Pescatarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Ketogenic