- 2-3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 red and yellow bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2" thick half circles
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2" thick half circles
- 1 red onion, trimmed and cut into 1/2" thick wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- mixing bowl
- baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl first add the yellow squash, then add 1 teaspoon of oil and gently toss. Then place onto a lightly coated baking sheet (option to use parchment instead). Do the same for every veggie.
- Arrange them in a single layer onto your cookie sheet. Tip: To make a “rainbow” layer with red bell pepper, carrots, yellow squash, broccoli and red onion.
- Sprinkle on sea salt and black pepper. Cook for 20-25 or until they’re just starting to brown and the zucchini is fork tender.
Approximately 125 calories per serving
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Keto, Low Carb, Vegan, Dairy Free, Whole 30, Paleo