- 2 cups cashews, raw & unsalted
- 1.5 cups (~14) dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder - optional. I used 1 scoop Orgain Plant-Based Protein!
- 1/4 tsp salt - optional
- high speed blender or food processor
- parchment paper
- 8 x 8 pyrex or baking sheet
- Add all ingredients to the food processor/blender and pulse until smooth. There will be bits of cashews in the mix.
- If you added protein powder, you may need to add a little unsweetened almond milk or water to help form the batter. If you don’t add any protein powder, you also have the option of adding another 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to give it a richer chocolatey taste!
- Line your Pyrex dish or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully spoon out a heaping tbsp of batter and form the bites by rolling gently in the palm of your hand.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow the bites to firm up for 10-15 minutes. When ready…. SHARE & ENJOY!
These bites are best kept refrigerated but are freezer friendly too! For a super fudge brownie, serve at room temp!
Approximately 80 calories
(~1/4 fist carbs, 1 thumb fat)
*Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients and if you make any substitutions.