- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 12-ounce package organic firm tofu
- 1 cup So Delicious Chocolate Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 7 ounces Lily's dark chocolate baking chips
- food processor
- pie pan
- microwave-safe bowl (glass)
- Crust: Blend the nuts and dates until finely ground. The mixture should stick together when pinched . Firmly press the crust into your pie pan and up the sides. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or alternatively the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Chocolate Whip Filling:Blend the tofu, chocolate coconut milk, and almond butter until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments.
- Add the melted chocolate to the blender and blend until smooth. It may get pretty thick, so you will need to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula.
- Remove the crust from the refrigerator and now your ready to fill it!
- Leave in the refrigerator for 12 – 24 hours (overnight) to fully set.
Save some extra calories by just making a thinner layer of the crust or go without! The filling makes for a great pudding-mousse-whip all on its own.
Approximately 275 calories (only 10 net carbs)
~1/3 palm protein, 1 fist carbs, 3 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free