- 1 large organic cucumber, sliced into 1/4" strips lengthwise - should make 4
- 4 tbsp *Kite Hill Cream Cheese Style Spread - plain
- 4 oz. Wild Smoked Salmon
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, diced
- Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese onto each of the cucumber strips.
- Top each strip with 1 oz. of salmon, a few slices of the red onion and dash of the fresh dill.
- Carefully slice each strip in half (widthwise) and then gently place the halves on top of one another.
- Serve immediately and DEVOUR!
*Kite Hill Almond-based Cream Cheese Spread can be purchased at Whole Foods. May substitute for Neufchatel Cream Cheese.
Approximately 170 calories
(~1 palm protein, 1 thumb fat)
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients or substitutions.