- 8 ounces Daiya vegan cream cheese
- 8 ounces Green Valley lactose free sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 (7-ounce) can picked jalapeños, drained and sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- mixing bowl
- 8 x 8" baking dish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream or greek yogurt, and mayo. Stir in sliced jalapeños. Transfer mixture to the casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Optional – Kick up the spice by adding more jalapeños on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until the edges begins to brown and breadcrumbs are golden.
- Serve warm with Siete grain free chips or carrot sticks. Enjoy!
Approximately 180 calories per serving
~3 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending of brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Lactose Free, Ketogenic, Gluten Free