- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces organic kale, stemmed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium organic apple of choice, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- salt and pepper
- mixing bowl
- In a large bowl, combine oil, kale and a dash of salt. Using your fingertips, massage the kale for 3 minutes or until lightly wilted and bright green.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve as is or with balsamic vinegar.
Approximately 225 calories per serving
~ 1 fist carbs
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Paleo, Whole 30, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free