- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper each
- 1 large cucumber , halved lengthways and sliced
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes , cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ½ red onion , sliced thinly
- 4 ounces feta, cubed
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 avocado, diced
- mason jar
- mixing bowl
- Whisk together olive oil, dried oregano, salt and pepper in a mason jar or resealable bottle.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with dressing. Season with extra salt only if you absolutely need to.
- Allow to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve a la carte or with chicken, salmon or beef.
📌 For party-goers: serve in mini cups
📌For my dairy-challenged folks: I used this vegan Feta – Violife
📌You can always add red wine vinegar or lime juice for a touch of acidity.
📌Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. The 1st thing to go “bad” would likely be the avocado, so feel free to add in the avocado upon serving.
Approximately 237 calories per serving
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitution or serving size.
Whole 30, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free
*Recipe inspiration by 4U Fitness client Chef Alexia