- 6 large eggs
- 6 eggs whites (~ 1 cup liquid egg whites)
- *1/4 cup So Delicious dairy free whipping cream
- 2 ounces cubed cooked ham
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- *1.5 ounces feta
- 1/4 cup olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, removed from stems and chopped
- *substitutions below
- medium mixing bowl
- 9" x 12" or 8" x 8" casserole dish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs and whipping cream to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Coat the base and sides of the casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the egg mixture and follow with the remaining ingredients in no particular order.
- Gently blend to ensure all ingredients are evening mixed.
- Bake for 30- 40 minutes. (*I removed mine at 30 minutes and the eggs were perfectly set).
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Suggestions and Substitutions:
- For leftovers, store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- If you don’t have a dairy intolerance you can use regular heavy whipping cream.
- Alternatives to So Delicious dairy-free whipping cream include full-fat coconut cream or a non-dairy milk.
- Feta cheese can be swapped for sharp cheddar or parmesan cheese.
Approximately 271 calories per serving
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving sizes.
Low Carb, Ketogenic, Gluten Free