- 1 cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Flaxmeal (Ground Flax)
- 1/2 cup Dates (4), pitted and finely chopped
- 3 large Free Range egg whites (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sweetener of Choice - I used Swerve Granulated Sweetener
- 3 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 20 grams (4 scoops) Chicory Root Fiber
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Tbsp measurer
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line your baking sheet with the parchment paper.
- Grab one mixing bowl and add the dry ingredients – oats, flax meal, chopped dates, sweetener, chicory root fiber, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In your second bowl, add the wet ingredients – egg whites, coconut oil and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and gently stir until the mixture is completely combined.
- Lightly coat the parchment paper. Using a tbsp measurer, scoop out your cookie mixture onto the parchment paper, making 16-18 small cookies.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes until they are golden brown and slightly firm to the touch!!!
Approximately 74 calories
*Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients and if you make any substitutions.