- 4 cups cole slaw mix (cabbage with shredded carrots) ~ 1 bag
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, finely sliced ~ 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds or cashews
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- stir fry sauce - link below
- garnishes - mandarins, sesame seeds
- mixing bowl
- For the salad, place first 4 ingredients in a large bowl or serving dish and toss to combine.
- In a mason jar add 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil with stir fry sauce.
- Best when salad, dressing and toppings are combined just before eating so it doesn’t get soggy.
- You can sub coleslaw mix for chopped romaine and kale.
- To make for a more filling salad, you can add cauliflower rice, fresh spinach or cooked pasta!
Approximately 266 calories (with 1 baby mandarin and 3 tbsp stir fry dressing)
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo, Whole 30