- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- optional - 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 large cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- optional - 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- cutting board
- large mixing bowl
- Whisk together the zest, lime juice, salt, chili powder, and cayenne together in a large bowl.
- Add the pineapple, cucumber, and red onion, and toss to combine.
- Optional – Add the cilantro and toss gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to let the flavors merry. Taste and season with more salt as needed.
Serve alongside grilled pork chops or air fried tofu.
Best when served fresh, but will keep for up to 3 days covered in the refrigerator.
Approximately 78 calories per serving
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Whole 30, Paleo, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free