- 2 medium Haas avocados (very ripe, seeded and peeled)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh garlic, chopped
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 2 medium zucchinis, skin removed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - optional
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts - optional
- "Veggeti" or Spiralizer
- food processor
1. Add the avocado, fresh basil, lemon juice, garlic, salt & pepper to the food processor and pulse. Set processor on low speed and gradually add the olive oil until emulsified. Set the avocado cream aside.
2. Spiralize the zucchinis (“Zoodles)”.
3. When ready to serve, add the avocado cream as desired! Serve with a shrimp or chicken and top with cherry tomatoes and/or walnuts!
The avocado cream sauce will turn brown as it sits, so make sure you are ready to eat on the spot!
Approximately 230 calories
(~1 handful veggies, 4 thumbs fat)
*Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients and if you make any substitutions.