- *2 overripe bananas
- *3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 whole eggs, whisked
- 6 tbsp sweetener
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- *1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen powder
- 2 oz. (~1/3 cup) Lilys dark chocolate baking chips
- food processor or blender
- 8 x 8-inch baking pan
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor or blender. Blend until evenly mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until the center is just set. Tip – underbake a for a FUDGIER brownie.
- Allow brownies to cool for 8-10 minutes before cutting. Tip – use a pizza slicer!
- Bananas can be subbed for the following:
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup pumpkin or sweet potato puree.
- You will likely need to add more sweetener if using any one of these alternatives.
- Peanut butter can be subbed for any creamy nutter butter such as almond, cashew or sunflower.
- I opted for this powdered Monk Fruit sweetener and but have also found success with Swerve confectioner’s sweetener.
- Collagen powder is optional. Get $10 off your first order of Vital Proteins collagen. Just click here!
- If you don’t have any on hand reduce eggs to ONE serving.
Approximately 155 calories per serving (3.5 grams fiber)
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Calories calculated via MyFitnessPal.