- In a skillet prepare your eggs and toppings. Set aside.
- In the same skillet add ghee and place the tortilla on your skillet. Spoon eggs over tortilla and then top with your choice of fillings (about 2 tablespoons per filling and 1/4 cup of cheese). Top with other tortilla and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into fourths and serve.
- For an eggless quesadilla, try my vegan tofu scramble recipe
- Save time for the week by making a larger batch! After following the above directions. Place individual quesadillas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flash freeze them for 1-2 hours, until frozen. Remove them from the baking sheet and place them inside a freezer-safe bag.
- When ready to use, warm in toaster oven (or air fryer) until warmed through. You can also reheat in the microwave (about 45 second – 60 second per serving).
Approximately 250 calories per serving (using cassava flour tortillas)
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Calories calculated via MyFitnessPal.