- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener (stevia, monk fruit or erythritol)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds
- 1 cup organic liquid egg whites
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, cashew, hemp)
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 1 banana, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 9 x 9 baking dish
- medium mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, sweetener and nuts.
- Add the egg whites and milk. Then fold in the berries and banana.
- Spread into a 9×9” baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Whole 30/Paleo: omit the granulated sweetener and add more whole fruit
- Fruit: sub for raspberries, strawberries or blackberries
- Additional protein: top with VegaOne plant-based yogurt
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- And if it’s a healthy snack you crave, then simply cut into smaller portions.
Approximately 254 calories per serving
1/2 palm protein, 1 fist carbs, 1 thumb fat
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole 30, Paleo