- 1 lb. natural chicken tenders
- 12 slices Nitrate Free & Uncured Bacon or Turkey Bacon - (60 cals per 2 slices)
- 1 tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil or Organic Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Optional Toppings: sliced avocado, stone ground mustard
- Medium mixing bowl
- Baking rack
- Baking sheet
- Toothpicks - optional
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Grab your mixing bowl and add the chicken tenders.
- Add the avocado oil, paprika, garlic powder, oregano and pepper to the tenders and mix well until all tenders are evenly coated.
- Set up your assembly line: Grab one chicken tender, wrap with one slice of bacon (ends facing down) and place on the baking rack. You can also use toothpicks to hold the bacon down. Repeat with all tenders.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. To get the bacon crispy, turn the oven to Broil and cook for another 4-5 minutes!
- Remove from the oven and enjoy over a green salad or a giant serving of your favorite veggie!
Approximately 250 calories
*Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients and if you make any substitutions.