- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond, cashew, hemp)
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 medium avocado
- vanilla extract or cinnamon powder
- toppings: fresh berries, pumpkin seeds, ground flax, coconut flakes
Combine all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
- Rest day – kick up the fat with pumpkin seeds or more avocado
- Training day – increase the carbs with 1/4 cup quick cooking oats (yes, just add to blender)
Approximately 250 calories (using PEScience Vegan Protein powder and 1/3 cup berries for topping)
~1 palm protein, 1/2 fist carbs, 1 thumb fat
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.