- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 individual carrots, chopped
- *1 bag riced cauliflower
- 2 stalks green onions or scallions, chopped
- 2 eggs, whisked - optional
- large non-stick skillet
- Sauce: Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl or mason jar (coconut or Braggs liquid aminos, vinegar, sriracha, honey). Set aside.
- Add non-stick spray to a large skillet and turn to medium heat.
- Add chopped bell peppers and carrots. Saute for 2-3 minutes depending on your preference (longer cook time for softer veggies).
- Add entire bag of riced cauliflower and combine with the chopped veggies. Then add the chopped green onions.
- Turn the heat down to low-medium and create a pocket for the whisked eggs.
- Allow the egg to sit for about a minute then fold the scrambled egg into the “rice” mixture.
- Option to add your choice of protein and toppings like sesame seeds or cashews.
- Serve immediately or divide into 2 meal prep containers.
👇🏼Watch this step-by-step tutorial:
- *Cauliflower rice – You have the option of using frozen cauliflower rice. Just make sure it’s completely thawed out.
- All vegetables are optional. You can substitute any veggies you have on hand such as snap peas, broccoli or even green beans.
- To save time you can double up the sauce and store for later use. It’s also great as a marinade for proteins like chicken, steak or salmon. I like to add 1 tbsp of sesame oil if using as marinade.
- For a spicier sauce – add more sriracha and reduce sweetener.
- Substitutes for honey include stevia or monk fruit.
Approximately 228 calories per serving
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Vegan optional