- 4 ounces dairy free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packets monk fruit sweetener ~ 6 grams
- 1 cup organic strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- small mixing bowl
- shooter glasses
- Combine the cream cheese, vanilla and sweetener in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon in the cream cheese mixture into a ziplock/resealable bag. Cut off one corner tip of the resealable bag. Keep the hole fairly small, so the cream cheese doesn’t ooze everywhere.
- Layer the shooters: strawberries, cream cheese, blueberries. Repeat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
📌Cream cheese alternative: whipped coconut cream
📌Layer additions: granola, graham crackers, crushed pretzels, coconut flakes
📌Sweetener substitutions: 2-3 drops stevia extract or 2 teaspoons honey/agave nectar
📌Fruit alternatives: apple, nectarine, kiwi, blackberries
Approximately 62 calories using Kite Hill almond cream cheese
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto