- 1 package (~14 ounces) organic silken tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup (~3.5 ounces) Lily's vegan dark chocolate chips
- *3 tablespoons Lakanto Maple flavored syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- microwave safe bowl
- food processor
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals. Stir each time until the chocolate is melted. Set aside for a few minutes so it can cool down to room temperature.
- Add the drained tofu, sweetener and vanilla extract to the food processor and blend until well combined. Then add the melted chocolate and blend until super smooth. This may take a few minutes and you will need to scrape down the sides occasionally.
- To serve, add your favorite berries and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Sweetener alternatives: lite maple syrup, agave nectar, honey or confectioner’s sugar.
- If you can’t find “silken” tofu, firm tofu works as well.
Approximately 150 calories per serving using Lakanto syrup and Lily’s chocolate chips.
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan