- 4 ounces Banza chickpea pasta
- 2 ounces Miyokos cream cheese
- 1/4 cup almond milk (non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parmesan
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- medium sauce pan
- Boil pasta for 6-8 minutes.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, milk, parmesan, garlic and salt in blender. (You can also add ingredients into a bowl and use a whisk or fork to mix). Give the mixture a taste-test and add salt if needed.
- Once pasta is cooked, pour the cream cheese mixture over and add tomatoes and arugula. DONE.
- Vegans: omit parmesan or sub for vegan alternative.
- Substitute chickpea pasta for a similar lentil-based pasta or gluten free pasta. The fewer ingredients the better.
- If needing more protein – simply top with rotisserie chicken, lean ground turkey or tuna.
- If you’re dining for one just cut the ingredients in half.
Approximately 296 calories (11.1 grams fiber) per serving
Calories may vary depending on the brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Grain Free