Let’s be practical here, the idea of eating veggies may not appeal to your taste buds.
And what about that crazy schedule of yours?!
Well, we are offering a few solutions for ya! There are no more excuses when all you have to do is…..
1. STUFF your vegetables! This is great way to disguise any veggies that you don’t have a taste for and fill them with healthy proteins and fats!
Check out our Tuna Stuffed Tomato Melt, Stuffed Bell Pepper or Zucchini Boat Recipes!
2. Veggie Hour anyone? If we can take the time to attend Happy Hour, you can take ONE hour out of your week to cook some veggies! If you want to stay ahead of the game, use this hour to wash, cut, peel, season, etc! Dice up some Veggies like Zucchini, Squash, Brussel sprouts or Cherry Tomatoes, add a little bit of Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper, set your oven for 450 and bake for 20 min!
3. Try GRILLING or PAN-FRYING your vegetables for a better taste and add it to your Eggs! If you’re not feeling satisfied with your breakfast, this is a simple way to leave your taste buds happy and your tummy feeling pleasantly full! Just coat with a little bit of Olive Oil or Olive Oil Cooking Spray add a few spices of choice (i.e. Italian Seasonings, Garlic Powder, Salt and/or Pepper)! I absolutely love throwing spinach and diced onions into a saute pan and adding it to my Omelet!
4. Make a Veggie PASTA! One of the best (and cheapest) kitchen devices I have purchased is the “Vegetti”! It can easily be used to spiralize vegetables like zucchini, cucumber and squash! Take a peek at our Shrimp Scampi and Avocado Zoodles Recipes! –>>
5. Add BACON!!! Yes, I said Bacon! If consumed in moderation and if you go for an Organic & Nitrate free brand…then no sweat! Bacon adds a whole another level of flavor to veggies! And, who doesn’t like those beautiful bites of crispiness?! My favorite go-to veggie dish is Brussel Sprouts, Grilled Onions and Bacon! You just need one pan, a little Olive Oil Spray and a knife! Toss your halved brussel sprouts in the same pan with sliced onions and 2 slices of bacon! BOOM!
6. When in doubt, just follow our recipes that include veggies!!! You must try the Mediterranean “Faux Rice” Salad OR Fajita Chicken Bake!
Enter your email here to receive our newest recipes! [mc4wp_form]