- 12-ounce bag organic fresh cranberries
- 1 medium orange, freshly squeezed (~3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 12 packets Monk Fruit in the Raw sweetener (sub for 1/2 cup granulated Erythritol)
- 1 tablespoon grassfed ghee or avocado oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup organic bone broth or vegetable broth
- 1 - 12 ounce bag organic Riced Cauliflower (frozen)
- 1 - 10 ounce bag Cascadian Farm Organic Miropoix (frozen)
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced into cubes
- 2 to 3 cups organic leafy greens
- 1/2 cup organic walnuts or pecans
- boiling pot
- nonstick skillet
- air fryer or baking sheet
- CRANBERRY SAUCE: Pro-tip ➡️Prepare the night before and use my zesty low-carb cranberry sauce recipe.
- CAULIFLOWER STUFFING: Add ghee or oil to a a nonstick skillet and bring to med/high heat. Add both the frozen cauliflower and mirepoix. Break up the pieces with a wooden spatula and add the broth. Allow to de-thaw for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasion. Add salt to taste and set aside.
- SWEET POTATOES: air fry at 400 for 10 minutes (flip half way through) OR oven-bake on 400F for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine all items into one bowl along with your leafy greens and walnuts.
Monk Fruit in the Raw – found at Sprouts, Whole Foods or Amazon
Approximately 300 calories
~ 1/2 palm protein, 1 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free