- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (sub for braggs liquid aminos)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 - 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (sub for stevia or xylitol) - optional
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch (sub for gluten free corn starch)
- 1/4 cup water or bone broth
- olive oil spray
- 16 ounces stir fry veggies of choice: bell peppers, broccoli, snap peas, green beans (all sliced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound grass fed top round sirloin or flank steak, thinly sliced
- optional garnishs - toasted sesame seeds, chili flakes or green onions
- wok or deep skillet
- small mixing bowl
- Sauce – add coconut aminos, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, coconut sugar, arrowroot starch and water to a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Vegetables – coat your Wok with olive oil spray and turn to medium heat. Add the sliced vegetables and lightly season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3-5 minutes until vegetables start to brown and soften just a bit. Remove the veggies from the pan and set aside.
- Beef – re-spray the wok with olive oil spray and keep on medium heat. Add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until beef has little to no pink. Try not to fully cook to “well-done” if you plan on having leftovers.
- Immediately return the veggies to the wok with the beef, and then pour the sauce over everything. Cook another 2-3 minutes until meat and veggies are generously covered in the sauce and the sauce is warmed through.
- Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy.
Rest Day (add more fat) – serve with cauliflower rice sautéed in sesame oil or avocado oil
Training Day (add more carbs) – serve with basmati rice
Approximately 181 calories per serving (3 ounces beef and 1.5 cup vegetables)
~ 1 palm protein, 1/2 fist carbs
Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients, substitutions and serving sizes.
Paleo, Ketogenic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free