- 1 pound broccoli florets or broccolini
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper (red or yellow), sliced
- optional - 1/2 pound baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 (6-ounce) grass fed top sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- rimmed sheet pan
- boiling pot - optional
- Preheat oven to broil. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- If adding potatoes – in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until parboiled for 12-15 minutes; drain well.
- Place potatoes,broccoli/broccolini, tomatoes and peppers in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Add avocado oil, garlic oregano and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss with tongs to combine.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and slightly charred at the edges; about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
- If serving for 2 people, simply purchase smaller cuts of sirloin. You can always ask the deli guy to cut you 4 oz. portions!
- If you don’t like broccoli, swap for asparagus or snap peas.
- This is best served fresh!
Approximately 345 calories per 4 oz. steak portion with 2 cups mixed veggies (potatoes not included).
~ 1 1/4 palm protein, 1/2 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Approved for Paleo, Gluten Free & Dairy Free lifestyles.