- 1 whole organic chicken (2-3 lbs)
- 3 Gala apples, cored and sliced
- fresh rosemary (4-5 sprigs)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp himalayan salt
- 1 roasting pan or baking dish (9 x 13)
- cutting board
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse the chicken and dry with a paper towel.
- Lay 1-2 rosemary sprigs in the pan, then proceed to place the chicken on top of the sprigs. And add the remaining sprigs to the chest cavity.
- Drizzle the chicken with grapeseed oil and massage it into the skin. Repeat with the balsamic vinegar.
- Add apples to the chest cavity and place the remaining around the chicken in the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 90-95 minutes until chicken has browned on the outside.
- Serve over your favorite side item and ENJOY!
Approximately 165 calories
*Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients and if you make any substitutions.