- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips of choice - I used *Lily's Stevia Baking Chips
- silicone mini muffin mold - 12 ct. or 24 ct.
- microwave safe bowl
- large mixing bowl
- whisk or fork
In a large mixing bowl, add the sifted coconut flour and cocoa powder, and the pumpkin spice. Whisk and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, add the almond butter and sticky sweetener. Heat in the microwave for 25-30 seconds and whisk until combined.
Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, then add the applesauce. Mix until fully incorporated and batter is smooth. If the batter is too thick, add a tablespoon or more unsweetened almond milk until a very thick batter is formed. If batter is too thin, add a dash more coconut flour.
Coat the silicone mold with coconut spray, then scoop the batter into the silicone molds. Smooth over with a spoon or simply press down with your fingers. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up. While no bake brownies are firming up, make your frosting and enjoy.
In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, on low heat, combine ingredients and heat until just combined- Whisk until a thick, glossy, frosting remains.
Approximately 98 calories per serving (frosting not included).
~ 1/2 fist carbs and 1 thumb fat
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free and Dairy Free lifestyles.