- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapiocoa flour
- ½ cup Swerve granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Lily's baking chocolate chips, divided
- medium mixing bowl
- microwaveable bowl
- mini muffin tin
- mini muffin liners
- Line a mini muffin tin with your liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut oil, vanilla and Swerve until smooth. Then add the almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt and mix until no lumps remain. Stir in 2 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Microwave only ½ cup chocolate chips with ¼ tsp coconut oil for 30 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate to the bottoms of each muffin cup. Using the back of a spoon, push the chocolate up the sides of the cups slightly. Set the tins in the freezer to harden for 10 minutes.
- While chocolate is setting, roll cookie dough into balls 1 teaspoon at a time. You will need 12-14 total. Place the remaining cookie dough in an airtight container and set in the fridge for another use! Truth – I have dipping my spoon in the leftover cookie dough on a nightly basis!
- Once chocolate has set, press one cookie dough ball into each muffin tin. Melt the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips with coconut oil and pour over the tops of each cup, covering completely. Sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Set cups in the freezer to firm for at least 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and store in the fridge until ready to eat! Make sure to SHARE!
Less than 75 calories per serving
~ 1/4 fist carbs, 1 thumb fat
Calories may vary depending on serving size, brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free & Dairy Free lifestyles.