- 2 - low carb tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory)
- 1 ounce Kite Hill Chive cream cheese style spread, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 4 ounces nitrate free deli turkey, divided
- giant handful of spinach, divided
- organic food wrap - optional
- Divide the cream cheese among the 2 tortillas. Spread the cream cheese in a thin layer to cover the entire tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cranberries over the cream cheese, covering half of each tortilla.
- Add layers of turkey and spinach leaves on top of the cranberries.
- To make pinwheels: Starting with the end that has the cranberries, turkey, and spinach, carefully roll up the tortillas as tightly as you can. Tightly wrap the rolls in an organic food wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour or up to 1 day. Remove the wrap, slice each roll into 8 pieces — making 16 pinwheels.
- To make a wrap: fold tortilla in half and enjoy immediately.
Wrap Alternative: lettuce wrap or Siete cassava flour tortilla (paleo-friendly & vegan)
Meat-free Alternative: sub the turkey for Field Roast deli slices
Savory Alternative: sub the cranberries for sundried tomatoes
Veggie Alternative: sub or add kale, arugula, broccoli sprouts, romaine
Store leftovers in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Approximately 230 calories per wrap (using La Tortilla Factory low carb wheat tortillas)
~ 1 palm protein, 1 fist carbs
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Dairy Free, Non-GMO