- 1 slice gluten free, paleo or keto bread
- 1/2 small avocado
- 2 tablespoons cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- toaster oven
- small mixing bowl - optional
- Toast one slice of paleo, gluten free or keto bread.
- Scoop out the avocado half and place on top of the toast. Gently smash the avocado on the toast (or in a separate bowl).
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and pistachios.
- Drizzle the toast with olive and top with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy every bite.
- For additional protein: top with wild smoked salmon or a hard-boiled egg
- If you’re feeling ambitious and want to stay “keto”, definitely try my easy keto bread recipe!
Approximately 260 calories using Julian’s Bakery Paleo Bread
1/2 palm protein, 1/2 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Approved for Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free lifestyles.