- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter, softened (room temp)
- 3 tbsp Swerve Confections Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- pinch of salt
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- large mixing bowl or stand mixer
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In your large mixing bowl or standing mixer, combine all of the ingredients together until a cohesive dough forms.
- Using a tsp measurer, scoop 1″ balls onto the prepared baking sheet. You can also use a mini scooper. Roll them into balls with your hands and placed them about 2″ apart from one another.
- Use a fork to flatten each cookie to about 1/4″ thickness, making a crosshatch design (criss cross).
- Bake the cookings for 8-12 minutes. Time will vary on the size of the cookie. Remove the cookies from the oven once the edges start to turn a light golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes.
Swerve Confections Sugar – can be found at Publix, Whole Foods or Sprouts
Pecans – option to toast them! They taste great either way.
Approximately 80 calories per serving.
~ 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Ketogenic, Gluten Free and Vegetarian lifestyles.