- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 1/3 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup syrup sweetener of choice - I used St. Joseph's Lite Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- medium mixing bowl
- Add the wet ingredients to your mixing bowl – almond butter, pumpkin puree, syrup sweetener. Mix well to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients – pumpkin seeds, old fashioned oats, cranberries and pumpkin spice. Mix well to combine.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes. The colder the mixture is, the easier it will be to form your bites.
- Using your fingers or a Mellon baller scooper, roll the mixture into 1″ balls. Makes at least 16.
*Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Approximately 70 calories per bite
~1/4 fist carbs
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan & Dairy Free lifestyles.