- 1/2 cup filtered or spring water, super cold
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 cup organic kale (stems removed) or spinach, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, tightly packed
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice - I used VitaFiber Syrup
- 1 cup (~4 oz.) fresh pineapple, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 organic Persian cucumber, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Optional add-ins: 1/2 avocado, 1 tbsp coconut oil, fresh ginger slivers
- Vitamix or Blender
Start by adding the lightest ingredients: Add the water, flax meal, greens of choice, mint, sweetener, pineapple, cucumber and then ice cubes.
Blend until smooth! ENJOY the ENTIRE serving!
If it’s your Rest day, I suggest incorporating the “add-ins” and reducing the pineapple to 1/2 cup! Those healthy fats will keep the hunger at bay!
Approximately 170 calories
(~1 fist carbs, 1 thumb fat)
*Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and any substitutions.