- 2 pounds organic ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup organic liquid egg white
- 1/2 cup gluten free panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup dairy free parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 large baking sheets
- parchment paper
- large mixing bowl
- cookie scooper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients and roll into 36-40 golf-ball size meatballs. Place on parchment paper. (🔑 Time-saving tip: use a cookie scooper to ensure that meatballs are even in size and resemble the shape of a golf ball without the hassle of rolling out completely.)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until they turn a golden brown color.
Training days: serve with Banza chickpea pasta (or gluten free alternative) and an organic marinara
Rest days: serve with cauliflower rice and Tessemae’s Buffalo sauce (found at Whole Foods)
Approximately 280 calories per serving (using 93/7 ground turkey)
~1.5 palms protein, 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Ketogenic, Low Carb, Lactose Free, Gluten Free