- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- *1 lb grass fed ground beef or bison (90-94% lean)
- 1 - 16 oz. bag organic frozen cauliflower florets, (de-thawed, rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
- garnishes - green onions, bacon pieces, olives, almond-based cream cheese yogurt
- himalayan sea salt & pepper to taste
- medium skillet
- Turn skillet to medium heat and add the garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef and cook until fully browned. Drain the grease.
- Add it back to the pan along with the cauliflower, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cauliflower is tender.
- Add your cheese of choice on top of the cauliflower and beef mixture. Turn heat to low, cover pan with a lid, and allow cheese to melt.
- Allow to cool and serve with your choice of garnish!
*Ground meat alternatives: organic turkey, chicken or pork
*Dairy/cheese alternatives: sheep’s milk cheddar, Kite Hill (almond-based) cream cheese or Nutritional Yeast (Whole 30 & Paleo compliant). If you desire cheese from a cow, look for a label with “Milk from cows not treated with rBST”. Omit dairy for Paleo & Whole 30 programs.
Rest day: option to add another vegetable of choice
Training day: option to swap for a leaner % of meat and serve with quinoa or butternut squash
Using Sheep’s milk cheddar cheese: Approximately calories 300 per serving
~1 palm protein, 1/4 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Ketogenic, Gluten Free, Paleo & Whole 30 lifestyles