- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- *1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp collagen powder - optional
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup organic dried cranberries (sweetened), roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup whole macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 mixing bowls
- sheet pan
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In medium mixing bowl, mix together coconut oil and granular sweetener (I used Swerve) with whisk.
- Stir in egg and vanilla.
- In small bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, collagen powder, baking powder, ginger and salt.
- Stir dry mix into wet mix.
- Mix in cranberries and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop a tablespoonful of batter on a silicone or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes (edges should be nicely browned).
- Cool for at least five minutes, then transfer each cookie to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store covered in refrigerator. Best served next day (they will be slightly crumbly right after baking).
Approximately 125 calories per cookie
~ 2 thumbs fat
Calories will vary depending on brand of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Ketogenic, Dairy Free, Grain Free