- 3/4 cup Trader Joe's organic reduced unsweetened coconut milk - canned
- 1/2 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 1/2 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract OR 1/4 tsp sweetener - I used vanilla stevia
- vitamin or blender
- In your blender, add the coconut milk. For a creamier texture, drain off as much liquid as you can because you want the “meat” of the coconut milk. Then add the lemon juice, vanilla extract or sweetener and the blueberries. BLEND & ALL DONE!
*Double or quadruple the recipe if you want to make a batch for the family!
*And if you want to serve this as a meal replacement, simply add a scoop of Vanilla protein powder. You may need to add a dash of water depending on the thickness of the powder.
Approximately 128 calories
(~1/2 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat)
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.