- 1 tablespoon braggs liquid aminos or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder - optional
- 7-8 ounces organic tempeh, cut into 1" squares
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil or avocado oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- Serving sauce: 1 teaspoon sriracha +1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil + 1 teaspoon braggs liquid aminos or coconut aminos + 1 teaspoon granulated sweetener (stevia, monk fruit, xylitol)
- garnishes - cucumber, sesame seeds
- 2 non-stick skillets
- 2 mixing bowls
- In a bowl, 1 tbsp liquid aminos with 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 tsp ginger powder (optional). Add in the tempeh squares and let them “soak” for a minute or two as you prepare your veggies.
- Bring a large non-stick skillet to medium heat and add 1 tsp oil. Add the tempeh and fry for about 5 minutes (this step is to give the tempeh a nice color and outer crisp). Remove the tempeh from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Using the same pan on medium heat, saute your peppers, broccoli and carrot. Cook for a few minutes or so until the veggies are al dente – I prefer a bite to my veggies so you are more than welcome to cook for a longer period of time.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon oil and bring to medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and cook until tender.
- Serving sauce: In a separate bowl combine 1 tsp sriracha, 1 tsp liquid aminos, 1 tsp sesame oil and 1 tsp granulated sweetener. Give this is a taste and adjust to your liking.
- Divide the cauliflower rice onto two plates or bowls, then add the stir fry mixture along with the sauce. Garnish with cucumber and sesame seeds.
Approximately 380 calories per serving (1/2 entire recipe)
~1 palm protein, 1 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat
Calories and macros will vary based on any additions. They will also vary depending on brands of ingredients, substitutions and serving size.
Customizable to Vegan & Vegetarian lifestyles.