- 1 head cauliflower, riced (sub for 4 cups pre-riced cauliflower)
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz. (~1.5 cups) nitrate free ham, diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup baby carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Braggs liquid aminos
- Garnish: diced green onions
- food processor
- large non-stick skillet or wok
- small bowl
- whisk or fork
- If you could not find pre-riced cauliflower, follow this prep using a food processor: dice into small pieces and then pulse until the cauliflower resembles small grains of rice.
- Turn your skillet to medium heat and add the olive oil. Then add the ham, onions and peppers. Sauté until veggies are tender.
- While your veggies are cooking away, whisk eggs in a small bowl.
- Move the ham, onions and peppers to one side of the skillet then gently add the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs with your spatula.
- Once the eggs are cooked, mix them with the ham, onions and peppers and turn the heat to low/simmer.
- Add the riced cauliflower, carrots, sesame oil and braggs aminos. Mix until well combined.
- Lastly, add the diced pineapple and garnish with green onions.
This dish is best served fresh due to the cooked eggs and fresh pineapple!
Approximately 256 calories
(1 palm protein, 1 fist carbs, 1 thumb fat)
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Dairy Free & Gluten Free lifestyles.