- 3 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil (sub for grapeseed or cold-pressed olive oil)
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 organic chicken breasts (~ 4 oz. each)
- 2 organic red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 10 whole garlic cloves
- 1/2 lb. organic baby potatoes, halved - optional
- olive oil spray
- toppings- kalamata olives, feta cheese
- baking sheet
- large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Marinade – In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, juice of 1 lemon (2 halves), minced garlic, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and oregano. Mix well and carefully add each breast until they are all evenly coated. Marinate for 5 – 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil spray and lay out the sliced peppers, onions and halved potatoes.
- Add the marinated chicken to the sheet pan and nestle in the remaining 2 halved lemons.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until chicken reaches internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Top with sliced kalamata olives and feta cheese.
Notes – For those following Paleo or Whole 30, omit the Feta! If you’re Keto – omit the potatoes.
Approximately 299 calories per serving (including potatoes)
~ 1 palm protein, 1 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary deepening on brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free & Dairy Free lifestyles.