- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sweetener - Swerve granulated sweetener or erythritol
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 7 large free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup grass-fed butter, melted - sub for ghee
- 1/ 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and sliced for topping - 12 slices
- 12 ct. silicone muffin mold or tin
- medium mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease silicone modes or muffin tin well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder and salt. Break up any clumps with the back of a fork.
- Stir in eggs, melted butter and almond milk and stir until batter is smooth. Add the vanilla extract and continue to stir until mixture is well combined with no clumps. Gently fold in the chopped cranberries and diced jalapeños.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups and place one slice of jalapeño on top of each.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Approximately 140 calories
~1/4 fist carbs, 2 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substiutions.
Approved for Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain Free & Low Carb lifestyles.