- 2 medium sweet potatoes, baked & skin removed
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 ready-made gluten free crust, thawed
- topping - So Delicious Coconut Whipped Cream
- food processor or large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add all of your ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until mixture is smooth. Option to mix ingredients in a large mixing bowl instead.
- Add the mixture to your pie crust, smooth over and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes and top with So Delicious Coconut Whipped Cream.
Gluten Free Pie Crust – I found mine at Whole Foods. You can also find them at your local health markets like Sprouts or Publix.
Approximately 275 calories per serving.
~1 fist carbs, 3 thumbs fat
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.
Approved for Gluten Free, Vegetarian & Grain Free lifestyles.