- 1 lb all natural 90/10% ground beef or chicken
- 1 large free range egg
- 1 oz. sheep's milk feta - optional
- 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp freshly parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup organic coconut cream
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- medium mixing bowl
- small mixing bowl
- large non-stick skillet
- flat spatula
- whisk or fork
- Combine the ground meat, egg, feta & 3 tbsp parsley and a dash of salt & pepper in your medium mixing bowl. Mix well and then form 8 patties.
- Turn your skillet to medium heat and add olive oil. Allow the patties to cook for 5 minutes on each side. If you like them well-done, go ahead a cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
- While the patties are cooking, combine the coconut cream, tomato paste, 1 tbsp parsley and dash of salt & pepper in your small mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once the patties have cooked and cooled for 3-4 minutes, top it off with a tbsp of the delicious sauce!
- Click here for the recipe for it’s accompaniment of Butter Fried Cabbage!
Approximately 170 cals per serving (cabbage not included).
(~1/2 palm protein, 2 thumbs fat)
Calories may vary depending on brand of ingredients and any substitutions.