- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, halved
- 1/2 lb. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb. organic mushrooms, halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning or spices of choice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 8 x 8" or 9 x 9" casserole dish
- large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 400F. Wash and slice vegetables as needed. Sliced the veggies to where they are relatively the same size.
- Add the chopped veggies to your mixing bowl and combine the olive oil and all spices. Mix with a spatula until well blended. (You can also just place the chopped veggies directly into the casserole dish).
- If using the mixing bowl, transfer the coated veggies to the casserole dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until vegetables have softened to your liking.
- Serve with your protein of choice! If it’s a rest day, try serving with salmon or steak. For a training day, enjoy with chicken tenders or shrimp!
Approximately 145 calories per serving.
( 1/2 fist carbs, 1 thumb fat)
*Calories will vary depending on brands of ingredients and if you make any substitutions.