- 8 large free range eggs - omit 4 egg yolks (option use all yolks)
- 1 cup spinach, diced
- 1 oz. sun-dried tomatoes, oil-free, diced
- 1 oz. sheep's milk feta cheese
- 4 oz. uncured and nitrate free ham, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, riced
- 2 slices uncured bacon, chopped
- 1 oz. unpasteurized raw milk cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp green onions, diced
- organic olive spray
- medium mixing bowl
- 12 ct. muffin tin
- muffin liners - optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In your medium mixing bowl, combine the whole eggs and the egg whites. Whisk until blended and set aside.
- Line the muffin tin with 8 liners and lightly coat them with olive oil spray.
- In the 1st 4 liners lay the base with spinach, and follow with the sundried tomatoes, feta and top with ham.
- In the 2nd set of 4 liners lay the base with the riced broccoli, and follow with the cheddar and bacon.
- Top with green onions – optional.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. For that pretty golden crust, broil on high for 2 minutes! Make sure not to burn the bites!
Not only are these bites great fresh, but you easily make them a grab-n-go snack!
Approximately 110 calories for Egg Bites w/spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, feta & ham.
Approximately 95 calories for Egg Bites w/broccoli, cheddar & bacon.
(~1/2 palm protein, 1 thumb fat)
Calories may vary depending on brands of ingredients and substitutions.